Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Officially....

Another boy! The ultrasound was quite conclusive. Timothy is getting a baby brother. He seems pretty happy with it. Or at least with the pictures. Check it out. =)



The ultrasound place was really nice. I hadn't been here before, and they were very thorough. I came away with 14 pictures, 4 of which were in 3D, so we got some unique shots. I was quite impressed


We're excited to be having a healthy baby boy. I am a little sad that this great blanket pattern I found will have to wait, but mostly, we just wanted a healthy baby. And I think the boys will grow up together well. I did make a joke about 1/2 a hockey team to John...

Anyway, here's some of the shots. For more of them, you can check out our flickr page. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats! I'm sure your boys will be the best of friends!

Denise said...

Congrats. Timothy will probably be able to understand better by the time the baby comes. Unlike Luke who has no idea what is about to hit him in a couple of weeks! Congrats.

Troublemakers in Wenatchee said...

That is awesome to be having another boy. Know when the baby gets big enough they can beat up on each other. Which is really fun for little boys. Well at far as I can tell when Kaleb plays with kids that are around his age and he has a blast. Congradultaions and I hope your pregnancy will continue to go well.