Monday, February 16, 2009

Hooray!

Okay, so John's the hero. The pictures were found and only a day later. Actually, Margaret found the pictures, but I did tell her yesterday that the pictures were probably in the house somewhere and we would come across them sometime this week. Turns out the sonogram pictures got put in with the Sunday paper.

How did they get there you ask, I thought Margaret said they were in her purse. Good question. The answer seems to be that we have a really intelligent 18 month old. After finding the pictures, I realized that after we got home yesterday I took Margaret's car keys away from Timothy. Her keys were in her purse which means that at some point in time Timothy got into the purse, assumedly put the pictures on the table with the paper, and got her keys.

Oh well. The pictures have been found, and Margaret says they are beautiful. Frankly, I don't know how you could tell. The baby kind of looks like a deformed peanut with feet.

Not really. I'm actually getting excited about being wrapped around her finger. Thankfully, I can still lay claim to my manhood by disciplining a boy. The girl, I'm sure, will simply turn me into putty.

Well, here's the pictures




2 comments:

Mandy said...

*Aunt Mandy waving* hi sweetheart!!

Mama Llama-Karen said...

I'm so glad you found them. Very special!